24 February 2015
9:00 – 10:15 a.m. PST
12:00 – 1:15 p.m. EST
6:00 – 7:15 p.m. CET
Is your company planning on doing business in Poland? If so, you will need to know the latest legal, political, and regulatory issues that span a range of challenges and opportunities when entering the market in the CEE largest national economy.
In this complimentary webinar, a panel of partners from our Warsaw office will address a range of legal issues to give you a comprehensive grasp on the business operating environment in Poland.
- Maciej Jamka, Administrative Partner, Warsaw
- Piotr Augustyniak, Tax, Partner
- Dominika Mizielińska, Corporate, Of Counsel
- Lech Najbauer, Antitrust, Competition & Trade Regulation, Counsel
- Oskar Tułodziecki, Intellectual Property, Partner
- Halina Więckowska, Real Estate, Partner
- Patrycja Zawirska, Labor, Employment & Workplace Safety, Of Counsel
To RSVP, click here.