K&L Gates Invitation: Brexit Q&A Conference Call
Following the UK referendum vote on June 23rd to leave the European Union, businesses and individuals around the world are closely monitoring the emerging political, business and economic situation.
K&L Gates will be hosting the first in a series of Brexit Q&A Conference Calls on Tuesday July 5th 2016 at 5:00 pm BST (09:00 am PDT, 12:00 pm EDT) where we will be providing answers to the multi-disciplinary challenges faced by our clients dealing with the legal implications of Brexit negotiations.
We invite attendees to send questions to us in advance on any issues that may be unclear or causing concern. Please send questions to our multidisciplinary Brexit European Advisory Group. There will also be an opportunity to ask questions during the Conference Call.
K&L Gates partners available to answer questions on the call will include:
- Martin Lane, Chair, European Managing Partner
- Arthur Artinian, Intellectual Property Partner, London
- Dr. Christian Büche, Financial Services Partner, Frankfurt
- Piers Coleman, Public Affairs and Real Estate Partner, London
- Jacob Ghanty, Financial Services Partner, London
- Ignasi Guardans, Public Affairs Partner, Brussels
- John Magnin, Dispute Resolution Partner, London
- Dr. Annette Mutschler-Siebert, Competition Partner, Berlin
- Andrew Petersen, Finance Partner, London
To RSVP, please contact Lucy Woolf or call +44 (0)20 7360 8329.