Please join us for the first in a series of webinars focusing on the intersection of social media, law, and business. This program will include an in-depth discussion on issues companies face when removing unlawful content from social media sites.
Wednesday, February 25, 2015 at 3:00 p.m. EST
Program will be 60 minutes followed by time for Q&A
Our panel of K&L Gates’ lawyers will cover topics, including:
- The function and purpose of C&D and DMCA notices;
- Assisting corporations in developing an internal plan to address negative or infringing content on social media;
- Weighing the pros and cons of addressing negative content on social media;
- Removing defamatory content from social media;
- Overview of takedown policies on the major social media platforms;
- Removing content that infringes copyright and trademark rights from social media;
- Conducting investigations into infringement, fair use analysis and how social media platforms handle the gray areas
To register, click here. Log-in instructions will be sent via email the day before the webinar. You must register to receive the log-in instructions.