What You Need to Know about Defending Cyber Related Class Action Litigations
15 January 2015
3:00 – 4:30 pm EST
Please join us for a complimentary program on defending cyber related class action litigation. The program will include an in-depth discussion, followed by a Q&A session, on recent developments involving cybersecurity class actions. Our knowledgeable panel will cover a range of issues including:
- Coordinating with data breach response team
- Theories of injury raised by consumers and credit institutions in response to data breaches
- Statutory and common law causes of action typically pleaded
- Approaches to defending claims and opposing class certification
- Lessons learned from past data breach class actions
- Insurance coverage considerations
- Other emerging issues
This program is designed for business executives and in-house legal professionals in light of the growing threat to businesses from data breaches and resulting class action litigation.
R. Bruce Allensworth, Partner
Roberta D. Anderson, Partner
Matthew G. Ball, Partner
Andrew C. Glass, Partner
Joseph C. Wylie II, Partner
This program is part of an ongoing series of complimentary webinars that K&L Gates is hosting on cybersecurity issues. To learn more about our Cyber Law and Cybersecurity practice, click here.
You must register to receive the log-in instructions for the webinar. Log-in instructions will be sent one day prior to the event.
To RSVP, please click here.