K&L Gates Live Webcast: Telemarketing and the Telephone Consumer Protection Act—Avoiding Traps and Minimizing Risk
Join us for this upcoming live video webcast on Thursday, October 2nd, from 12:00 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. (ET).
The program will include an in-depth discussion, followed by a lively Q&A session on a variety of issues involving the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA). Our knowledgeable panel will cover a range is issues, including:
- Restrictions on texting and other types of communications
- Issues around “Automatic Telephone Dialing Systems”
- “Prior Express Consent” and revocation
- Damages and standards for finding knowing and willful violations
- Defense of class certification
- Compliance and telemarketing issues
- Insurance coverage
- Other emerging issues
This program is designed for executives and legal professionals in the marketing, advertising, telemarketing, telecom and media, mortgage servicing, and collection sectors, as well as executives in any other businesses that use telephone systems to communicate with customers, and will provide a practical understanding of the TCPA law and its future implications.
K&L Gates Panelists
- Gregory N. Blase, Partner
- Andrew C. Glass, Partner
- Marty L. Stern, Partner
- David A. Tallman, Partner
- Joseph C. Wylie, Partner
To register for this complimentary program, please click here or visit our event page on the Web for more details.
Login details will be provided a day prior to the program.