Global Government Solutions® 2014 Annual Outlook
K&L Gates is pleased to announce the publication of its Global Government Solutions® 2014 Annual Outlook.
Our seventh edition of the Global Government Solutions® series highlights increased government involvement in global commerce and provides the latest regulatory information corporate leaders need to navigate the intersection of business and government. The K&L Gates Global Government Solutions® 2014 Annual Outlook is a collection of 50 insightful articles to help you do just that, including:
- Former U.S. Congressmen Bart Gordon and James T. Walsh on congressional deadlock
- The European Union as a business partner
- A more aggressive Securities and Exchange Commission
- New hedge fund regulations
- International trade negotiations
- Resources nationalism in emerging nations
- Tax reform
- Competition and compliance risks for government contractors
To view the report, click here. For more information on our Global Government Solutions® practice, please visit our website.